Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance Trade (CHNM)
1 year ITI Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance Trade
Course Duration: 1 year (2 semesters)
Approved by NCVT, New Delhi
Job Role (Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance)
The role of Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance personnel is to support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required. Install, maintain and setup LAN with Internet Connection.
In a Nutshell:
Installing, maintaining and repairing software or hardware
• Troubleshooting different computer issues
• Determining and installing appropriate security measures
• Installing & Configuring basic computer networks
• Providing technical support on-site or via phone or email
• Install, configure, and maintain common end user application software. May train and provide assistance to end users.
• Troubleshoots software and hardware problems related to Internet applications.